Milo_T20_Blast has been developed to ensure junior cricketers can progress with confidence from MILO in2CRICKET to competitive club cricket competitions and play an appropriate format of cricket that will inspire them to continue as a player and a fan.
MILO T20 Blast is a graduate program and bridges the gap between MILO in2CRICKET participants and junior club cricket.
The aim of MILO T20 Blast is to:
- Introduce participants to real games of cricket
- Continue to develop skills and techniques learnt in MILO in2CRICKET
- Maximise and ensure equal participation for all participants
- Increase kids’ passion for cricket
- Provide another option for families to be involved in Australia’s Favourite Sport.
Games will be played on Saturday mornings.
For more information, please contact Graeme Kelly via email or on 0403 245 005.